We offer $10AUD flat rate shipping* for all returns within 30 days of purchase. To start a return, click below: CLICK HERE
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Items must be unworn and unwashed with all labels/tags and Hygiene stickers attached. Products which are not meeting this criteria will be sent directly back to you.
3. Download and print this label. Attach it to your package containing your item and your original order’s packing slip (as a form of identification) along with any other communication which may assist (for example, email correspondence with our customer service team if relevant).
4. A refund/Store Credit will be issued once your items have been received and inspected.
- If you choose to use Refundid, your refund will be issued to you instantly, before you've even shipped back your order. If you choose to return via our standard method, we aim to refund you within 14 days of receiving the item/s. Please contact us at email@example.com if this time frame has been exceeded, but not before.
- All returns are at Engine's discretion.
- Please return the items as per the instructions above along with a note containing your order number, contact details and small description.
- Once your item has been received it will be assessed. Please allow up to 7 days for this assessment to take place.
- If Engine has any questions regarding your claim, we will be in contact.
- ENGINE is not responsible for damage caused by misuse of products, including improper washing and drying of garments. Customers must follow the product care instructions found with each product and at https://www.engineswim.com/product-care/
- Despite the high quality of ENGINE garments they do not last for an indefinite period, particularly race suits which are designed for high performance racing and are exposed to harsh chemicals. After a product has performed for a reasonable period, ENGINE will not be responsible for product defaults. Please consider whether a fault is a reasonable sign of use before contacting ENGINE