ENGINE RETURNS POLICY
- All customers wishing to do a return must fill out an ENGINE Product Returns Form at www.engineswim.com/returns
- All returns must go through the formal procedure as outlined in the ENGINE Returns Instructions.
- ENGINE does not issue refunds except for instances of a product fault, so customers are advised to choose products and sizes carefully. See our sizing charts at http://engineswim.com/company/#size-chart
- All returns are at ENGINE’s discretion.
- Proof of purchase is required for all returns.
- If a customer has purchased the incorrect size or has a change of heart, ENGINE may accept a product exchange. In instances where no appropriate product is available for exchange, a store credit may be issued.
- Exchanges will only be accepted within 30 days of the date of purchase if the product is in its original condition with all the packaging and labels/tags attached. Products sent to ENGINE are thoroughly inspected. Customer’s request for an exchange may be denied if the product is not in resalable condition.
- Customers purchasing swimwear are advised to first try the garment on wearing underwear, as ENGINE will not exchange swimwear which has been worn without.
- Customers exchanging products are liable for the cost of postage both to and from ENGINE’s Head Office.
- No exchanges on sale items.
- Goods suspected as faulty must be sent back to ENGINE Head Office for inspection. After the alleged fault has been inspected, ENGINE will determine a right course of action.
- ENGINE is not responsible for damage caused by misuse of products, including improper washing and drying of garments. Customers must follow the product care instructions stated at http://engineswim.com/product-care/
- Despite the high quality of ENGINE garments they do not last for an indefinite period, particularly race suits which are designed for high performance racing and are exposed to harsh chemicals. After a product has performed for a reasonable period of time, ENGINE will not be responsible for product defaults. Please consider whether a fault is a reasonable sign of use before contacting ENGINE.
- ENGINE SWIM
PO Box 3338
Mentone East VIC 3194
Please direct any questions to email@example.com or call 03 8586 2200.
ENGINE RETURNS INSTRUCTIONS
I was sent the wrong ENGINE product, how do I get the product I ordered?
- Please fill out the ENGINE Product Returns form
- Please print off a copy of the completed ENGINE Product Returns form and ensure to include it in your return parcel
- ENGINE will send you an e-mail via AusPost with a pre-paid postage sticker attached. Print off the AusPost sticker and use it to send the incorrect product back to ENGINE’s Head Office
- Once your product has been received at ENGINE’s Head Office, the correct product will then be sent out
- If you need the correct product urgently, please contact the customer service staff directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss an alternate procedure
I want to Exchange my ENGINE product for another one
- Goods must be returned within 30 days unworn and unwashed with all labels/tags attached. Proof of purchase is required for all exchanges
- If you meet the requirements set out in step 1, fill out the ENGINE Product Returns form and print it off
- Send your product to: ENGINE SWIM PO Box 3338 Mentone East 3194, Victoria Australia
- Please ensure to include in your parcel:
- A printed copy of the ENGINE Product Returns form; and
- A pre-paid satchel
- Once your product has been received at ENGINE Head Office, the pre-paid satchel will be used to send out your desired product
- If you would like to receive a store credit instead of another product, please specify this in your ENGINE Product Return form. You will not need to include a pre-paid satchel as stated in step 4
I believe My ENGINE product is Faulty
- Fill out the ENGINE Product Returns Form. Ensure to attach images of the product so the alleged fault can be assessed by the ENGINE design and customer service staff
- You will be notified via e-mail within 4 business days if you are required to send the product into ENGINE HQ for further inspection. If so, send your product to ENGINE SWIM PO Box 3338 Mentone East 3194, Victoria Australia
- Print off a copy of the completed ENGINE Product Returns Form and ensure to include it in your return parcel
- Once your product has been received at ENGINE’s Head Office, the product will be inspected. If it is deemed faulty it will either be repaired, replaced or if necessary you will be provided a refund depending upon the staff’s assessment of the product in line with our Returns Policy