I was sent the wrong ENGINE product, how do I get the product I ordered?
- Please fill out the ENGINE Product Returns form Below
- Please print off a copy of the completed ENGINE Product Returns form and ensure to include it in your return parcel.
- ENGINE will send you an e-mail via AusPost with a pre-paid postage sticker attached. Print off the AusPost sticker and use it to send the incorrect product back to ENGINE’s Head Office.
- Once your product has been received at ENGINE’s Head Office, the correct product will then be sent out.
- If you need the correct product urgently, please contact the customer service staff directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss an alternate procedure.
I want to do a Product Exchange
- Goods must be returned within 30 days unworn and unwashed with all labels/tags attached
- If your product is in its original condition and you desire a replacement - fill out the ENGINE Product Returns form above and print it off
- Send your product to: ENGINE SWIM PO Box 3338 Mentone East 3194, Victoria Australia
- Please ensure to include in your parcel:
- A printed copy of the ENGINE Product Returns form; and
- A pre-paid satchel.
5. Once your product has been received at ENGINE Head Office, the pre-paid satchel will be used to send out your desired product
I believe My ENGINE product is Faulty
- Fill out the ENGINE Product Returns Form above. Ensure to attach images of the product so the fault can be assessed by the ENGINE design and customer service staff.
- You will be notified via e-mail within 48 business hours as to whether the product is deemed faulty.
- If the product is deemed faulty, you will need to follow steps 2-5.
- All returns are at ENGINE’s discretion.
- All returns must go through the formal procedure as outlined above and all customers must fill out an ENGINE Product Returns Form (attached above).
- Except for instances of a product fault, ENGINE does not issue refunds, so customers are advised to choose products and sizes carefully.
- If a customer is not satisfied with a product, ENGINE may, within 30 days of date of purchase, offer a product exchange. In instances where no appropriate product is available for exchange, a store credit will be issued.
- Customers exchanging products are liable for the cost of postage both to and from ENGINE’s Head Office.
- There are strictly no exchanges on sale items.
- Goods suspected as faulty will be accepted within 3 months (90 Days) from original purchase date. After the alleged fault has been inspected at ENIGNE’s Head Office, ENGINE will determine a right course of action.
- ENGINE will not be responsible for ‘wear and tear’ and misuse of products. Please note: Products used in Salt and/or Chlorinated water will affect the garment/product over time. This is inevitable. All garments must be cared for in line with ENGINE’s care guidelines http://engineswim.com/product-care/
SWIMWEAR RETURNS POLICY
- ENGINE hopes our customers understand due to heath issues we cannot accept exchanges on swimwear (like underwear) as we cannot control the way in which it is worn, tried on etc. This is in the best interest of all our customers both future and current. This is a company initiative.
- ENGINE SWIM PO Box 3338 Mentone East 3194, Victoria Australia
Please direct any questions to email@example.com or call 03 8586 2200.