I was sent the wrong Engine product, how do I get the product I ordered?
- Please fill out the Engine Product Returns form Below
- Please print off a copy of the completed Engine Product Returns form and ensure to include it in your return parcel.
- ENGINE will send you an e-mail via AusPost with a pre-paid postage sticker attached. Print off the AusPost sticker and use it to send the incorrect product back to Engine Head Office.
- Once your product has been received at Engine Head Office, the correct product will then be sent out.
- If you need the correct product urgently, please contact the customer service staff directly at email@example.com to discuss an alternate procedure.
I want to do a Product Exchange
- Goods must be returned within 30 days unworn and unwashed with all labels/tags attached
- If your product is in its original condition and you desire a replacement - fill out the Engine Product Returns form above / and print it off
- Send your product to: Engine Swim PO Box 3338 Mentone East 3194, Victoria Australia
- Please ensure to include in your parcel:
- A printed copy of the Engine Product Returns form; and
- A pre-paid satchel.
- Once your product has been received at Engine Head Office, the pre-paid satchel will be used to send out your desired product.
I believe My Engine product is Faulty and I want a replacement (or a refund if necessary)
- Fill out the Engine product return form above
- Ensure to attach images of the product so the fault can be assessed by the ENGINE design and customer service staff.
- You will be notified via e-mail within 48 business hours as to whether you are eligible for a replacement.
- If you are eligible for a replacement, you will need to follow steps 2-5.
- If there is no appropriate replacement product available, ENGINE may offer you a refund for the cost of the product.
- All customers must send the faulty item back to Engine Head Office before a replacement item can be sent out.
- Print off a copy of the completed Engine product return form and ensure to include it in your return parcel.
- Engine will send you an e-mail via AusPost with a pre-paid postage sticker attached. Print off the AusPost sticker and use it to send your faulty product back to Engine Head Office.
- Once your product has been received at Engine Head Office, a replacement product will then be sent out.
REFUNDS (EXCL. SWIMWEAR)
All refunds and exchanges are at ENGINE’s discretion.
Goods suspected as faulty will be accepted within 3 months (90 Days) from original purchase date, accompanied by original receipt with indication of problem(s). ENGINE will determine a right course of action for these products.
ENGINE will not be responsible for obvious ‘wear and tear’ and misuse of products. Please note: Products used in Salt and/or Chlorinated water will affect the garment/product over time, this is inevitable- ENGINE suggests adhering to care label guidelines and rinsing all product in luke-warm, fresh water after each and every use. Hang to air-dry in shaded area. This will prolong the life of your garment by a great deal.
There are strictly no exchanges or refunds on sale items, please choose styles, sizes and colours with care. Policy may be subject to change dependent on sale.
SWIMWEAR POLICY ENGINE hopes our customers understand due to heath issues we cannot accept exchanges or refunds on swimwear (like underwear) as we cannot control the way in which it is worn, tried on etc. This is in the best interest of all our customers both future and current. This is a company initiative.
Engine Swim PO Box 3338 Mentone East 3194, Victoria Australia
Please direct any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 03 8586 2200.