Coach: Nathan Smith, Craig Stevens, Daniel Neilson, Mitch Roberts, Justin Lang
- Instagram: jayfurniss
- Facebook: Jay Furniss
Favourite Event: Ironman
Personal Best Results:
- 3rd ocean6 (nutrigrain ironman) Rd 5 2017
- 10th overall ocean6 series
Goals for this Season:
- Podium in the Coolangatta Gold
- More consistent high performances in nutrigrain series (podiums)
- Win Nutrigrain round or series
Long Term Goal:
- Win Nutrigrain Series
- Win Australian Ironman title
- Represent Australia
Weekly Training Schedule:
Train 2-3 times a day
- 5 swim
- 2 board, Ironman, ski, gym and run sessions
Favourite Training session:
-Recovery session on Sunday
- Saturday Irons because it’s the last session of the week
Favourite Engine Product (and why)
- Iron Jammer because I really like the feel of them, they are comfortable and they look fast
- Turbine goggles. I love swimming in these goggles they are an all round goggle
Favourite activity/hobby outside of your sport:
- Working full time and training 2-3 times a day can be pretty full on so I like to relax when I can, go and swing a golf club, do stuff I don’t usually get to do with my mates or girlfriend.
Best Advise you have received:
- Don’t really know but my parents have pointed me in the right direction over the years and give advice to me at the right times, especially during the tough times.
- My best mates
- Training partners
- You either win or learn.
- The more you seek the uncomfortable, the more you will become comfortable.
There are no products listed under this category.