Club: Kawana Waters
Coach: Heath Collie & Janelle Pallister
Favourite Event: Iron/Board Rescue
Personal Best Results:
- Gold: 100 meter Obstacles 2016 Aussie Pool Rescue
- Bronze: 50 meter Brick Carry 2016 Aussie Pool Rescue
- Gold: 400 Freestyle 2016 Qld School Swimming
- Bronze: 200 Freestyle 2016 Qld School Swimming
- Member of Qld School Swimming Team 2016
- Member of Sunshine Coast Branch Team 2017
- Gold - Board Rescue 3 years in a row at State Championships with Zeb Stokes
Short Term Goal: Win Iron at State Titles
Long Term Goal: Win Coolangatta Gold
Weekly Training Program:2 Board sessions, 1 Iron session & pool sessions
Favourite Engine Product (and why): Iron Jammers because they are great to race in.
Favourite Food: Tacos & Burritos
Favourite thing to do outside of your sport: Surf & Mountain Biking
Best Advise you have received: If you have a goal you will do whatever you have to achieve it.
Mentors: My coaches, my sister Chloe, Jack Hansen & Brad Stokes
Favourite Quote: Be yourself because everyone else is already taken. Oscar Wilde
There are no products listed under this category.