Coach: Nick Crilly and Barry Newman
Favourite Event: Ironwomen
Personal Best Results: Racing in the Nutrigrain Series
- Racing in the Nutrigrain Series
- Racing in the Summer of Surf Events and placing 4th at Fingal Bay
- 2 Bronze Medals at the 2017 Australian Surf Life Saving Titles in the Swim teams and Taplin
- Competing for Queensland at both Surf and Pool Rescue Interstate Championships
- 7 medals at the Queensland State Titles including a sliver in the swim and bronze in the iron
- 2 individual medals at the Australian Pool Rescue Championships, silver in the 200m Super Lifesaver and bronze in the 100m Rescue Medley.
Short Term Goal:
- Win an individual medal at the Australian Titles
- Requalifying for the Nutrigrain Series
- Place top three in a Round of the Summer of Surf Series
- Compete at Molokai 2018
Long Term Goal:
- Represent Australia
- Place top 3 in the Ironwomen Series
Weekly Training Program: Involves swimming, board paddling, ski paddling, running, gym and Ironwomen sessions.
Favourite Engine Product (and why): The engine backpack. This backpack has endless amounts of space and helps to ensure I am organised and have everything to get me through each session.
Favourite Food: Mango
Favourite thing to do outside of your sport: Cooking and spend time with my friends and family.
Best Advise you have received: Believe in yourself, your body won’t do what your mind doesn’t think it can. (Dan Carruthers)
Mentors: Dan Carruthers
Favourite Quote: “It comes down to one simple thing: How bad do you want it?”
There are no products listed under this category.